Starlight Pokeplaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red's Trade Thread

4 posters

Go down

Red's Trade Thread Empty Red's Trade Thread

Post by TrainerRed Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:09 pm

Alright, well, as you know, I've got a work-in-progress National Dex on my SoulSilver save. I have completed the Johto dex with help from some generous folks on the GTS and other sources, but I still need a few important 'mons. The rest I should be able to catch on my own.

Right now, I'm mainly looking for:

- Ho-Oh
- Kyogre
- The Regi Trio (Not counting Regigigas)
- Latias
- Squirtle line (Just need one)
- Torchic line (same as above)
- Mudkip line (^)

I also need a friend to help me transfer my Palkia, Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie, and Giratina over to SoulSilver. The last person I tried doing that with f*cked me over and I had to replay the entire game to get them again.... So you must be trading me a special Pokemon in return so ensure you don't dupe me out of my own Legendaries.

I can offer any of the starters Gens 1-4 not listed above, as well as dex entries for any of these Legendaries: Lugia, Latios, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Mewtwo, Groudon, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres.

My friend code is 5550-4209-6669. Please let me know what yours is and your Trainer's name before adding me. My trainer name is Kay, I play as the girl trainer because she's cute, I'm a guy though of course.

TrainerRed
TrainerRed

natureskiss<3 likes this post

RockitGamer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Red's Trade Thread Empty Re: Red's Trade Thread

Post by RockitGamer Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:16 pm

i have all the soul silver pokemon including the secret silver lugia. get gewd n00b.
RockitGamer
RockitGamer

https://myspace.com/signin

TrainerRed dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by natureskiss<3 Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:12 pm

I can do the legendary trade over for you!!! I can give you my shiny Geodude I found randomly or my level 100 Leafeon if either of those would work! ^ouo^/
natureskiss<3
natureskiss<3
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2VA460ufOY

TrainerRed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ledianfan3 Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:58 pm

I have Ho-Oh in my heart gold game. I dont care about the dex so I can have anyone or trade back but after school and before bedtime.
ledianfan3
ledianfan3

TrainerRed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerRed Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:03 pm

natureskiss<3 wrote:I can do the legendary trade over for you!!! I can give you my shiny Geodude I found randomly or my level 100 Leafeon if either of those would work! ^ouo^/

ledianfan3 wrote:I have Ho-Oh in my heart gold game. I dont care about the dex so I can have anyone or trade back but after school and before bedtime.

That would work, both of you. I did specify to give your friend code, but no worries if you missed it. Just let me know here or in PMs.

RockitGamer wrote:i have all the soul silver pokemon including the secret silver lugia. get gewd n00b.

That's nice. I'm sure your very real "secret silver Lugia" is very powerful. Bet it's banned from Ubers on Smogon. Christ.
TrainerRed
TrainerRed

natureskiss<3 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by natureskiss<3 Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:07 pm

Oopsie! Sorry for missing that part. My friendcode is 8675309!
natureskiss<3
natureskiss<3
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2VA460ufOY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum