Starlight Pokeplaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~RP Cafe~~

Go down

~~RP Cafe~~ Empty ~~RP Cafe~~

Post by natureskiss<3 Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:59 pm

[OOC: Joke characters and other interruptions/derailments allowed, go wild]

~RP Cafe~

A non-Pokemon RP set in a cafe! You can use characters from anime/games/etcera or your own characters but they have to be human or humanlike sorry! Crossovers allowed!!! You can use Pokemon characters too if you want they just need to be human!

I'll play as myself this time around!!! But like a different version of me that I believe is truer to who I rly am! Sorry in advance for me having to talk in third person ^~  ~^

Callie is a girl with green hair and eyes who works as a waitress at the cafe. She is friendsly but a bit shy. She wears glasses and her waitress dress is cute and frilly and kelly green. She's a little lonely and hopes to make friends one day.

~

*Callie finishes putting toppings on a cupcake. It has flower decorations that look almost too pretty to eat*

There! All done! That was a lot of work but all the cupcakes are all done now. I have some time until my next task... what should I do?
natureskiss<3
natureskiss<3
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2VA460ufOY

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum