Starlight Pokeplaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction Post

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Post Empty Introduction Post

Post by TrainerRed Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:35 pm

Hi. You can call me TrainerRed, or just Red for short. Obviously that's not my real name, but obviously I won't be sharing my real name. I prefer being called Red, anyway. Yes, I got the name from Trainer Red from Pokemon Red (and the other games he's in). I think he's the most powerful and interesting trainer in the games, and we're quite alike, so I've decided to take on the name. I, too, think that words are unessecary.

I'm 17. Probably a bit older than most of you from what I can see.... *sigh* I guess I'll have to play the role of the child wrangler for the foreseeable future.... I decided to join this forum on a whim, and I haven't had much luck in other forums. I've been trying to complete my SoulSilver national dex, so expect to see me in the trade and battle category sometime later.

If it wasn't obvious, my favorite character is Red. Surprisingly enough, my favorite pokemon isn't Charizard. While I appreciate him, Garchomp is my favorite. Were Red from Sinnoh, there's no doubt he'd add one to his team.

So, yeah. Thanks for having me.
TrainerRed
TrainerRed

RockitGamer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Introduction Post Empty Re: Introduction Post

Post by natureskiss<3 Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:42 pm

Sorry for being young... ^u u^ I hope you enjoy the forum regardless...!!!
natureskiss<3
natureskiss<3
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2VA460ufOY

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerRed Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:43 pm

natureskiss<3 wrote:Sorry for being young... ^u u^ I hope you enjoy the forum regardless...!!!

It's okay. You'll grow up, eventually. Enjoy your childhood while it last, kiddo.
TrainerRed
TrainerRed

natureskiss<3 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum