Starlight Pokeplaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!^w^

3 posters

Go down

MY INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!^w^ Empty MY INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!^w^

Post by Xxjolteon23 Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:54 pm

Very Happy hi i am JOLTEON!!!!! you can just call me that!!!!!!! imnot supsosed to share my real naem on the internet sowy X-X im am four teen years old so im in high school wchcih means im realy good at class Laughing but i don like it that much Rolling Eyes  because id rather spend my time drawing POKEMON!!!!!

ummmmmmmmmmm omg i nevr know what to SAY ON these POSTS X-X my favorit pokemon is jolteon though!!! as you can tlel!!!!!!! lol!!!!!! lol! my furosna (in case u don’t know a fursona is some thing that is like repesents you on the internet^_^) her name is Spark the Jolteon-Umbreon and she wuz a hybrid crated in a lab…… but she scaaped and now lives in the city.. but she NEVER forgot who hurt her………..
so yea basically she can use any dakr type or      electric moves but aslo learned draco meteor dfrom her secret mentor BUT SHE KEEPS HIMA SECRET…. becaus she doesn’t want any1 to know she has that POWER… tongue they might take her back!!

i will draw a picture of her soon!!!! x3 i hope u guys wil like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favoritr type is electric btw :3
Xxjolteon23
Xxjolteon23

toxxicwolf38 and RockitGamer like this post

Back to top Go down

MY INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!^w^ Empty Re: MY INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!^w^

Post by RockitGamer Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:00 pm

tat sounds like cool actualy.
RockitGamer
RockitGamer

https://myspace.com/signin

Back to top Go down

Post by toxxicwolf38 Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:00 pm

omg I have a OC like that too!!! He's named Toxin and hes a umbreon with green rings and red eyes...............He's part poison type because he was experimented on and now hes out for REVENGE and he kills all the scientists who hurt him.
Wellcome to the forum!!! I hope you enjoy your stay x3
toxxicwolf38
toxxicwolf38
Admin
Admin

https://starlightpokeplaza.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down